Out of sight: the coolest ways to remove crow's feet without injections and surgeries
Method # 1: close the wrinkles with stripes
At home, you can try an effective way - eavesdropping. Special plasters made of cotton fabric (kinesio strips) are glued to the problem areas of the face strictly along the massage lines for 2-3 hours (no more! ). The tape lifts the skin above the muscles, the blood begins to circulate better and the muscles relax at this time. Thus, excess water comes out and the rays near the eyes are softened.
Tip # 2: keep your eye area moist
Due to the thin hydrolipid mantle, the skin around the eyes is prone to dehydration and dryness, so a cream or serum should be applied constantly to this area. They should contain nourishing and moisturizing ingredients. Using quality products can quickly ease bloating and get rid of bruises under the eyes if you place them with stroke movements.
The best time for evening cleansing is from 19: 00 to 22: 00. During these hours, the skin around the eyes is more sensitive to substances that fall on its surface.
It is recommended to apply the products on the skin around the eyes 1-2 hours before bedtime, at least 30 minutes. Spread the cream (the size of a grain of rice) evenly on the ring finger pads (they are the weakest and will not stretch the skin), and move the nostrils to the outer corner of the eye along the upper edge of the orbit, and then to the inner corner of the eye along the lower edge of the orbit. Do not put cream on the moving eyelid.
Tip # 3: Don't forget about eye masks
Masks for the eye area are either rinsing or rinsing. It is advisable to do them no more than 2-3 times a week. Put the products in a thick layer - this creates a greenhouse effect, and the beneficial substances penetrate deeper into the skin. If you need to get rid of wrinkles, you can use a mask instead of an eye cream. A more focused formulation will yield immediate results. In the morning, it is advisable to apply patches correctly.
Method # 4: Learn to Build Facebook
With the help of popular facial gymnastics, you can remove fine wrinkles in the corners of the eyes and even lift the eyelid at home. Spend five minutes every day with a few exercises, and the effect will not keep you waiting. There are thousands of youtube. comvideo training. The key to building Facebook is regularity. Small wrinkles, according to reviews, start to melt after 2 weeks.
Method number 5: soften the rays with massage
Today, the trend towards naturalness is gaining immense popularity and millions of women are deliberately abandoning plastic surgery in favor of facial massage. There are many varieties of it: manual, cans, LPG and even beech, which is made not outside, but in the mouth. It is best to skip the course in the salon. The effect of a properly performed procedure can be compared to a face lift.
Method number 6: peel
Without injections, the best way to get rid of wrinkles around the eyes is with peels. It is best to make peels based on lactic acid (they have an intense moisturizing effect) and glycolic (pronounced rejuvenating effect). The course of the procedure helps to eliminate fine wrinkles and even to reduce deep wrinkles around the eyes.
Method # 7: we act on the skin with myostimulation
To remove a network of small wrinkles around the eyes and reduce swelling in the infraorbital area, you can use myostimulation. This popular procedure uses electromagnetic waves to increase tissue elasticity. The procedure can be compared to EMS training. A special device gives impulses to problem areas, which cause the muscles to contract and tighten.
Method number 8: we perform non-injection lifts
There are several types of injections without injections. Cryolifting strengthens the skin with the help of cold. The specialist goes through a special device, stimulating blood flow. The skin becomes stronger. SMAS ultrasonic removal and laser removal fight wrinkles using ultrasonic waves and laser radiation. Thus new collagen is produced and the hated rays are removed from the face.
Method number 9: non-injection biorevitalization test
Today, it is not at all necessary to suffocate the face, because they invented non-injection biorevitalization. Hilauronic acid is not injected by injections, but with the help of a strong oxygen stream (Air Lift) or a laser. The effect is not worse than after the traditional biorevitalization procedure - the skin is filled with life-giving moisture and mimic wrinkles soften. And no painful sensations!
Tip # 10: Use a Filling Cream
There are some vital controls on how to do eye makeup that hides wrinkles. If you urgently need to get rid of crow’s feet before an important event, the real salvation is a filling cream for instant wrinkle filling. Hides immediately and deeply unfolds It is best to use the product before applying the composition only in an emergency. Has a short-term, non-cumulative effect. As in the Cinderella tale, the next day, its effect stops.
Renewing eye contour: how to do it safely and effectively
The eyes are called the mirror of the soul for a reason. But they relentlessly reflect the first signs of aging, which are noticed after 30 years. How can you effectively eliminate them in such a delicate area? Can all salon treatments be done in the periorbital area? How to safely renew your eyes at home? We asked professional cosmetologists to answer these frequently asked questions by women.
Direct indications and contraindications
To prevent premature aging, delicate procedures for the skin around the eyes can be done after 25 years. In modern women, its destruction begins early due to constant stress, poor ecology and frequent use of decorative cosmetics. Direct indications that it is time to go to the salon and do intensive eyelid rejuvenation and tightening of the skin around the eyes are the following symptoms:
- deepening of the nasolacrimal sulcus;
- persistent bruising and dark circles under the eyes;
- swelling and frequent bags under the lower eyelids;
- fatty hernias on the upper and / or lower eyelids;
- loss of skin firmness and elasticity;
- numerous wrinkles in the corners of the eyes;
- thinning and noticeable dryness of the skin;
- pronounced pigmentation in the periorbital area.
By the way, most of these problems can be solved quickly with properly chosen salon procedures, but a surgical lift is virtually powerless here.
But even subtle rejuvenation of the skin around the eyes is not possible for everyone. In addition to the standard contraindications to work in this area, there are additional restrictions. You can not perform procedures for an inflamed conjunctiva, serious visual impairment, hypersensitive skin.
Of course, salon treatments are more effective than home remedies. Therefore, experts advise to start an intensive renovation course with them. And then independently perform maintenance therapy. Moreover, the arsenal of effective methods and tools of modern cosmetologists is impressive.
The most effective salon treatments for rejuvenating the skin around the eyes are laser and combined techniques. They have to be implemented very carefully, but the results are amazing. The second most efficient device is one that uses a pulsed electric current tuned to a specific frequency.
Here are the most popular treatments:
The least effective, but also effective means for rejuvenating the skin around the eyes are galvanization, darsonvalization, micro currents. We will talk about them below, as today it is possible to perform such procedures at home.
Although no one likes injections, rejuvenation injection methods in cosmetology are very popular. Compared to others, they have clear advantages: they are low-traumatic, affordable, very effective and allow you to work selectively only in problem areas.
Most commonly used to rejuvenate the skin around the eyes:
- Botox.One of the most popular and effective methods of combating expression lines around the eyes. The drug is a neurotoxin and blocks the passage of nerve impulses from the brain to the muscles, which temporarily lose the ability to contract. The skin folds do not deepen and if additional measures are taken to soften them, they are significantly reduced. The duration of these drugs is from 6 to 12 months. But it is very important to choose a good specialist, so with an incorrectly calculated dose or incorrect administration, violations of facial expressions and facial asymmetry are possible.
- Biorevitalization.Dry, wrinkled and soft skin with age becomes due to the fact that the body's production of hyaluronic acid is significantly reduced. This substance creates an extra volume of soft tissues and retains water within them, and also participates in metabolic processes. Its absence can be compensated by subcutaneous administration. The procedure is effective, but the result lasts no more than 6-8 months.
- Mesotherapy.In the same way as for biorevitalization, using a syringe and a very thin needle or multivitamin mesoscoter cocktail, preparations with collagen, elastin, peptides, coenzymes, etc. are injected under the skin. The effectiveness of the procedure depends mainly on their correct selection and quality. The result after a course of 5-6 sessions can be stored for up to 12 months.
- Plasmolifting.In cosmetology, this technique began to be used relatively recently. It has not become super popular as it requires the use of special equipment and has a number of side effects. Principle of action - subcutaneous infusion of blood plasma of the patient cleared of erythrocytes. It stimulates regeneration processes and restores the structure of damaged cells.
- Contouring.Allows you to compensate for the lack of subcutaneous fat and soft tissue that form with age, as well as complement the deep lines of expression around the eyes and bridge of the nose. As fillers most often only medicines based on the same action of hyaluronic acid. Less well known is lipofilling, when the patient's pre-treated fat cells themselves are injected subcutaneously.
If injection techniques are used regularly and correctly, then you can do without surgical or laser skin tightening until old age. Their added advantage is their very reasonable price, which makes them affordable for everyone.
There is an opinion that peels on the skin around the eyes should not be done categorically. But this restriction was significant twenty years ago, when there was still no such variety of drugs and techniques for performing the procedure. Everything has changed today. Peelings on The periorbital area is completely safe and very effective, but they should be done only by specialists.
The principle of action of chemical peeling in the destruction of the upper layer of the epidermis under the influence of acids applied to it. The skin around the eyes is very thin and delicate, so a concentration higher than 25% is never used.
The most used bark for this area are:
- Enzyme - softer and softer, does not dry the skin and practically does not irritate it.
- Glycolic - effectively removes fine wrinkles, perfectly balances relief, removes dark circles.
- Almond - works great for removing shallow pigmentation, brightening and restoring skin turgor.
- Retinoic - with a gentle effect, it can penetrate the middle layers of the skin, giving excellent results.
Procedures are usually performed at intervals of 2-4 weeks in a course of 3-5 sessions. There is no rehabilitation period after it, but the skin must be carefully protected from the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation. In summer, it is best to hide it under dark glasses and be sure to apply sunscreen before going outside.
If the signs of aging skin around the eyes have become very visible, it will not be possible to remove them exclusively by home methods. But for preventive purposes, their use is very effective and allows you to postpone the need for more radical intervention. for five years or more. Here's what you can and should do yourself.
Perfectly improves the condition of the skin around the eyes and allows you to quickly get rid of wrinkles, portable cosmetics specially designed for independent home use.
Their effect is not comparable to salon equipment, as their power is much smaller. But when used regularly, they help keep the skin in top condition.
The most effective, according to customer ratings, are the following procedures:
- Darsonvalization.Reacts with high frequency electric shock to the skin. Use it on the eye area very carefully and with minimal power. Strengthens subcutaneous blood circulation, accelerates lymph flow, accelerates bruising and bags under the eyes, has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Ionophoresis.Works on the principle of electrophoresis. The device emits positively or negatively charged ions that can penetrate deep layers of the skin. With a plus sign, they help transport nutrients from those applied to the skin of medicines. With a minus sign, they have a pronounced anti-inflammatory and sedative effect.
- Micro currents.Micro-current therapy affects the vessels and muscles, strengthening them. Accelerates blood flow, improving cellular nutrition. By stimulating damaged and weakened cells, they restore their structure. Thus you can get the effect of complex rejuvenation, quickly get rid of edema, soften the "raven legs".
Considering that the equipment will be used in a very delicate area, it is advisable to buy them only from reliable manufacturers. It is best to do this at medical device stores or on official websites.
Be sure to ask for a quality certificate and read the instructions carefully before using for the first time.
Gymnastics and Massage
Even those who do regular facial exercises often forget that the eyelids also require care and attention. Exercises for them are usually not included in face removal complexes. And this is completely useless, as the weakened muscles will not hold the buttocks and eyelids are in the right position and they will start to fall.
Here are some essentials to add to any facial exercise:
- Using your index fingers, press the skin into the outer corners of the eyes and pull back slightly. Overcoming resistance, gently open and close eyes.
- Keeping your fingers in the same position, slightly lift the skin while looking down, then do the opposite: skin down, eyes up.
- Lift your chin slightly, palms firmly pressing the skin on the forehead. Overcoming resistance, try to raise your eyebrows while lowering your eyes.
Repeat each exercise 5 to 10 times. You can look for complete gymnastics video complexes for the eye area. But it is advisable to do such a full load no more than 2-3 times a week.
When massaging the face, do not forget about the periorbital area. To prevent the delicate skin from stretching, all movements should be very delicate and directed along the superciliary arch from the inner corner of the eye to the outside and along the lower edge of the orbit - in the opposite direction.
Masks and creams
Most masks prepared according to popular recipes are not recommended to be applied to the skin around the eyes. Such limitations are mainly due to the fact that there may be various solid particles or irritating substances that, when swallowed in the mucosa will provoke very unpleasant sensations.
But the time when you pamper your skin with masks can pass with benefits for the eyelids. Useful it is useful to put on them cotton pad dipped in strong tea leaves, chamomile soup, mother-and-stepmother, calendula.
The same juices can be used to make ice cubes and wipe the area around the eyes with them in the morning. This will help soften fine wrinkles, tone the skin, remove bruises and bags under the eyes.
After this procedure, it is very helpful to apply a high quality lifting cream. It is desirable that the composition contains vitamins, peptides and hyaluronic acid, which perfectly hydrates the skin and evens out its surface.
It turned out that there are many ways to effectively rejuvenate the skin around the eyes. But it is better if a specialist will choose them in each specific case. He will assess the general condition of the skin, existing problems and, if necessary, prescribe additional care products and techniques.
To maintain the result obtained, it is very important to use high quality cosmetic products and not to use too much decorative.The most effective balms and creams for setting up pharmacy in conjunction with cosmetics. These drugs are an increased concentration of biologically active substances, which have pronounced therapeutic and regenerative properties.
Laser skin rejuvenation around the eyes
Cosmetology of devices sometimes eliminates the external signs of aging no worse than surgical methods. If you want to visually restore a few years, go through the laser eye rejuvenation procedure. This method provides a very effective impact on the faded skin of the paraorbital area, improving its structure and quality.
For the regeneration procedure, modern laser devices are used, which are equipped with two independent lasers - erbium (Er: YAG) and neodymium (Nd: YAG). Successive application of both veneers in a rejuvenation procedure provides a 4D rejuvenating effect, which is a deep photothermal reconstruction of the skin of the eyelids, the area around the eyes and the upper third of the face.
What problems does laser eye renewal solve?
In addition, within the framework of this procedure, laser exposure is performed on the skin of the forehead, temporal region and the upper third of the face.
As a result of the laser rejuvenation procedure, the activity of fibroblasts is stimulated, which are responsible for the regeneration processes in dermal structures, activation of collagen production, tissue volume, improved venous outflow, an increase in the tone ofskin and turgor, a noticeable improvement in skin color, a significant reduction of wrinkles and vigorous tissue erection. Complex application of laser rejuvenation technologies of eyelids and skin around the eyes provides high anti-aging (anti-aging) effect
Benefits of this procedure
- A noticeable rejuvenating effect not only of the paraorbital area, but also of the entire upper third of the face, which manifests itself after a month and continues to grow over time.
- Short recovery period (48 hours).
- No pain after local anesthesia is applied.
- Low cost compared to operation.
Prior to the procedure, a free preliminary consultation with a doctor is held. The specialist examines the area of future exposure, determines the presence or absence of contraindications, acquaints the patient with the features of the laser and eyelid rejuvenation technique. It is not recommended to expose the skin to the sun shortly before the procedure.
- Sacks, edema, small hernias, dark circles around the eyes.
- Hyperpigmentation in the paraorbital region.
- Capillary network around the eyes.
- Wounds and other skin defects.
- Paleness, wrinkles and other signs of aging of the skin of the paraorbital area.
- Symptoms of a viral infection.
- Inflammatory processes in the treatment area.
- Bronchial asthma (except mild severity).
- Systemic autoimmune diseases.
- Malignant tumor processes.
Stages of the laser eye and eyelid renewal procedure
- 1 point is inserted into the eye. Alkaina solution and put special protective cap made of medical steel on baby eyes, pre-lubricated with Solcoseryl oil.
- The inner surface of the eyelids (conjunctival mucosa) is laser treated with a fractional ER laser: YAG in Smooth mode (a unique patented Photon technique).
- The surface of the skin is treated with neodymium laser ND: YAG, the effect on the middle structures of the dermis and the vascular components in the Frac 3 way.
- Equal heating of the tissues of the paraorbital region and the middle area of the face by the ND: YAG laser in Piano mode.
- In the final stage, the skin is exposed to an erbium laser in Smooth mode - an ultra long pulse to stimulate neocollagenesis and tighten tissues.
- An additional stage - laser fragmented reappearance - is performed with a pronounced excess of upper eyelid skin.
What to do after the procedure
During the rehabilitation period (first 48 hours), the patient may feel a tingling sensation in the treatment area. Slight swelling may also occur. These phenomena disappear within two to three days. A noticeable rejuvenating effect occurs in 3-4 weeks after a procedure is performed and intensifies for another month. But, as a rule, to get a continuous and long-term effect of paraorbital area renovation, a course of three procedures with a frequency of 40-50 is recommended. day
Anti-aging effects of laser eye rejuvenation:
- The deep layers of the dermis are being rebuilt.
- Stimulates the production of new collagen in all layers of the eyelid skin and the area around the eyes.
- Stratum corneum of the epidermis is removed, which leads to brightening of the skin and elimination of age spots.
- Tone and tissue turgor are restored.
- Fine wrinkles are completely softened and large ones are significantly reduced.
- Upper eyelid protrusion is eliminated.
After 4D laser refurbishment of the middle surface, it looks fresher and more attractive.
Frequently Asked Questions About Laser Eye Renewal
How long is the procedure?
About 1 hour on average.
Is it possible to combine laser eye rejuvenation and Botox injections?
Do not combine. To increase and prolong the effect, it is recommended to combine the procedure of laser rejuvenation of the area around the eyes with biorevitalization with hyaluronic acid or bioremediation of this area. And the issue of the introduction of drugs botulinum toxin type A - Botox, Dysport, etc. (if necessary), postpone for at least 2-3 months after the procedure.
When can laser eyelid renewal be done?
Everything. The procedure has no seasonal restrictions.
Indications, principle of action and stages of peeling around the eyes. The best recipes and skin care after the session
One of the most effective methods for rejuvenating and cleansing the skin is peeling around the eyes. The procedure aims to gently layer the corneal layer, involving the use of mild chemical compounds.
What should you do?
The delicate and sensitive skin of the eyelids requires special care, it is more sensitive to age-related changes.Fatigue and slowing down of cell regeneration processes lead to the formation of fine wrinkles, edema and dark circles under the eyes. To eliminate them, classic daily skin care is often not enough.
Peeling allows you to achieve a complex effect:
- The skin is deeply hydrated, its elasticity is increased.
- May soften and remove fine wrinkles and age.
- Puffiness is removed, skin structure is leveled.
- A massage effect is created, which improves the microcirculation and absorption of nutrients from the applied composition.
- When keratinized cells stratify, tissue oxygenation increases.
Treatments that improve skin tone and condition.