Today, you can visually look younger in a few weeks. All you have to do is go to an aesthetic medicine center or a beauty salon and undergo procedures that will make you look younger. Let's figure out how to choose the right one.
When can you start?
At what age can you start practicing cosmetic procedures for rejuvenation? It is generally accepted that it is futile to do so before the age of 30. But this opinion is wrong.
Cosmetologists say that performing anti-aging procedures at the age of 20-25 is the norm. This allows you to correct the condition of the skin in time, saturate it with the necessary substances, even out and maintain the tone. Over time, according to the cosmetologist's recommendations, the anti-aging program will change due to the inclusion of more effective components and schemes.
The sooner you start regular care and corrective procedures that will improve the condition of the skin, the easier it will be to get the desired result later.
20-30 years old
From 20 to 30 years, cosmetologists recommend preventive procedures:
- mesotherapy with cocktails containing a low concentration of vitamin complexes;
- surface peeling - ultrasonic, gas-liquid, with fruit acids 1 time in 6 months;
- biorevitalization - injections of preparations based on hyaluronic acid for intensive hydration and "revitalization" of the dermis of any type;
- cosmetics for home care with antioxidants;
- Mandatory photoprotection - use of creams with an SPF index.
A good dermis restoration effect at age 30+ can be obtained after:
- Plasmolifting - the introduction of the patient's autoplasm, purified and saturated with growth factors. To do this, 20-100 ml of the patient's own blood is taken, which goes through the centrifuge processing stage, then the enriched plasma is injected under the skin of the face and neck.
- Thread reinforcement or thread lifting - strengthening and tightening tissues with absorbable "youth conservatives" - threads that create a frame. This natural construction preserves the oval of the face, prevents the formation of wrinkles and creases of the skin.
- Laser fractional photothermolysis - exposure to a better beam - fractions that cause controlled micro-damage. This effect of temperature stimulates the natural process of recovery - tissue regeneration.
35-40 years old
After 35 years, the skin quickly loses its natural tone, becomes thinner, drier, wrinkles deepen and folds around the eyes, nose and mouth turn into static wrinkles.
Depending on the condition of the skin, a dermatocosmetologist may recommend the following cosmetic procedures for facial rejuvenation:
- Contouring - to restore previous skin volumes, soften and compress it, as well as correct nasolabial folds and nasolacrimal sulcus.
- Medium chemical peeling for active skin regeneration, restoration of even relief and smoothing of fine wrinkles.
- Injections of preparations based on purified botulinum toxin, which soften wrinkles and wrinkles particularly pronounced on the face.
- Photoregeneration that accelerates the synthesis of collagen and elastin, improving the appearance of the skin.
45-50 years old
At this age, the processes of synthesis of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid by the body gradually tend to be minimal. Small wrinkles appear on the skin, it becomes thinner, drier, a second chin appears. The relief of the face is blurred, the contours look sharper or, conversely, are covered with bulges.
From the procedures for women 45+ are suitable:
- beauty injections to reduce the depth of wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes;
- Lifting with thread - for active skin tightening and elimination of double chin to restore the oval of the face;
- Laser skin rejuvenation - for intensive lifting, softening and tightening of the dermis in order to solve the problem of its aging globally.
50-60 years old
At this age, instead of procedures that stimulate skin regeneration, it is better to pay attention to replacement injection therapy and hair removal.
For women over 50, scarring fixation fibers show an excellent effect. They help not only to tighten and strengthen the tissues, but also to keep them secure in the chosen position. With the help of such threads, they tighten the chin area, remove the joints, tighten the cheeks and restore the oval of the face.
Top 5 salon procedures in the mid-price segment
Renewal programs include injection techniques and hardware.
Effective for eliminating wrinkles on the forehead, bridge of the nose and "crow's feet" around the eyes. Drugs injected into the facial muscles block transmitted nerve impulses. The skin softens. The effect lasts about 5-6 months, then the procedure is repeated.
This is the presentation of individually selected cocktails based on hyaluronan, organic acids, various vitamin complexes and plant extracts. Injection depth does not exceed 0. 6 mm. Beauty injections are performed by hand or with the help of injectors - hardware mesotherapy.
The first effect is noticeable after 2-3 procedures, a consistent result appears after date 4-5, but the course continues until 8-10 procedures to consolidate the effect.
The positive changes after a course of mesotherapy continue for about six months. They can be extended with repeated mesotherapy or maintenance procedures, 1-2 sessions per month.
This procedure helps eliminate skin imperfections by saturating the deeper layers with hyaluronan. Done with:
- The classic method is multiple subcutaneous injections using a syringe or hardware nozzle. The method is distinguished by the fastest and most pronounced effect, but after injections characteristic papules appear, swelling and hematoma may appear.
- Laser biorevitalization - when hyaluronate is delivered to tissues using laser pulse. The advantages of this method over injections are a shortened recovery phase and a minimum of contraindications. But the efficiency is much lower. If in the classic version 1-2 injections are required, then with the laser technique they have to undergo 5-8 procedures.
The ranking of the best anti-aging procedures is led by the injection technique for removing wrinkles and correcting facial contours. The essence of this technique is to fill the subcutaneous cavities with gel preparations called "fillers".
With the help of contour plastic:
- eliminate any type of wrinkles except deep wrinkles by destroying the skin structure;
- enlarge the lips and correct their shape;
- elimination of facial asymmetry;
- form the missing volume of a certain area of the face - cheeks, chin, cheekbones and others.
The result after injection is immediately visible. Initial evaluation can be given in -2 days after the session, and final evaluation in about a week. Depending on the drug, the effect can last from 4-6 months to 1, 5-3 years.
The best hardware procedures against facial aging are photoregeneration, ELOS rejuvenation, photofractional procedures, RF lifting and SMAS lifting.
Photoregeneration is based on treating the skin with light pulses, ELOS rejuvenation combines light and RF energy. SMAS lifting affects the skin with ultrasound, RF lifting uses radiofrequency energy.
The Photofractional procedure is a dual sequential treatment of the skin, including first the IPL light phototherapy and then, after anesthesia, the Fraxel fractional laser treatment. Photopulses brighten the skin, removing pigmentation, and a fractional laser stimulates the synthesis of collagen fibers that are exposed to UV rays.
Cosmetic procedures for rejuvenation vary for different age categories of patients: the intensity of exposure, the number of sessions and the need for repeated treatment, the concentration of drugs and other factors. It is better to choose the most effective of them with an experienced dermatocosmetologist after a thorough examination of the skin condition.