Aesthetic defects and age-related changes in the skin can lead to serious moral concern. Especially when it comes to women who want to remain attractive and desirable for as long as possible. And despite the fact that scientists have not been able to uncover the secret of "eternal youth", there is still some progress. In particular, we are talking about non-ablative fractional rejuvenation - a non-surgical correction technique that involves exposure to tissue using a laser.
Stages of the non-ablative renewal procedure
The technique is based on converting light energy into heat. Penetrating under the skin, the laser beam heats the tissues to 45-86 ° C, provoking partial evaporation of fluid to a volume that stimulates natural metabolic and biochemical reactions in the cellular and extracellular matrix of the skin. In addition, in the processing areas, the process of neocollagenesis begins - the formation of new collagen fibers, which is responsible for the elasticity and firmness of the skin. In addition, radiation is absorbed by the skin chromophores and, bypassing the epidermis, penetrates the dermis, providing an additional antibacterial effect.
The non-ablative laser rejuvenation procedure is absolutely painless, is performed without anesthesia, does not cause pain and discomfort. Moreover, it is often used as the main method for correcting age-related changes in particularly sensitive areas of the skin - on the neck, around the eyes, etc. To achieve a noticeable effect, 3-4 sessions with intervals of 2-3 days are enough. In the period between procedures, to consolidate the positive results, you should adhere to the recommendations expressed by the specialist.
Indications and contraindications for
Non-ablative fractional correction is prescribed for:
- Increased porosity, cleansed skin;
- Sunken face appearance ("fatigue" effect);
- Weak manifestations of hyperpigmentation or hyperkeratosis;
- The appearance of the first mimic wrinkles, mesh, linear;
- Loss of turgor, skin tone in exposed areas (neck, décolleté);
- Significant dilation of subcutaneous vessels;
- Loss of a natural and healthy complexion;
- Severe skin dehydration;
- Acne treatment and after acne.
It should be noted that despite the painlessness and safety, the procedure has a number of contraindications, the list of which includes:
- Infectious skin diseases;
- Occurrence of lesions at processing sites;
- Part of chronic diseases of the nervous system, cardiovascular;
- Mental or neurological illness;
During pregnancy and lactation, before the procedure, you should consult your doctor.