The laser beam has become a real breakthrough in the field of cosmetology. In 75% of cases of treatment of skin defects, he was able to replace injections, surgery.
Laser treatments not only successfully remove scars and blemishes, but also eliminate the signs of aging.
What is this
Laser regeneration is performed using a special apparatus.
The beam moves along the body in a special "handle". Impulses penetrate the layers of the skin to a depth of 1 mm. Under the influence of high frequencies and heat, old cells are destroyed. Untouched tissues begin to react by releasing increased amounts of elastin and collagen, which repair damaged dermis. Renewed skin becomes denser, more elastic. The optimum temperature is chosen for each skin area to avoid burns.
In this case, the treatment is practiced not only on the face but also on other parts of the body. Thighs, abdomen, chest, forearms, hands suffer no less from age-related clothing and tears.
As a result of the correct procedure, the effects are marked:
- Visible smoothing of deep wrinkles;
- small facial wrinkles disappear;
- hyperpigmentation spots, stretch marks, acne, vascular network and scars; narrowing of enlarged pores;
- flattening of the dermis surface;
- the appearance of a healthy complexion by stimulating blood circulation;
- tightening the contours of the face and body.
Significant improvements are noticeable after the first session. To consolidate successful rejuvenation allows a course of 5 treatments of the problem area.
Types of laser renewal
There are some variations of this procedure. Each has its own distinctive features. Selecting a variety for an individual problem will make the solution as productive as possible.
- By penetrating the upper layers of the skin.Works best with minor puncture defects. A single surface beam is applied. Only the damaged area is exposed, healthy skin is not affected. The result is achieved quickly and lasts for a long time. Works well on expression lines.
- No damage to the skin surface.Perfectly perfected with deep wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, choking contours. A large area of skin is treated at one time (for example, the entire face). Longer beams are used. Only the hidden layers of the dermis are affected, the surface remains intact. Heat stimulates natural metabolic processes in cells. A pleasant side effect is the elimination of acne after acne, wide pores.
- Biorevitalization.Pulse is given for a short time with multiple repetitions. Thus, painless rays break down dead cells and actively stimulate collagen production. Special cosmetics (usually hyaluronic acid) are used, which the laser delivers deep into the skin. The method is used in the fight against deep wrinkles, continuous lines of expression. Has a cumulative effect. Biorevitalization is one of the best alternatives for injections.
- Coming to the surface.The Erbium or Sapphire laser gently removes the upper layers of the aged epidermis. New tissue remains, which makes the skin look tighter, more regular, fine wrinkles become invisible.
- 4D update.Faster view. A consistent visible result appears already after the first procedure. 4 types of beams are used (FRAC3, SmothLiftin, SupErficial, PIANO). Such a combination improves deep processes, restores elasticity and freshness in the skin, faces wrinkles of different sizes.
The pros and cons of
Laser skin rejuvenation has the following advantages:
- without marks or sores. All rash disappears no later than 3-4 days after treatment;
- ability to solve problems of different sizes;
- fast visual effect (1-5 procedures);
- lack of painful sensations (normal - tingling sensation);
- ability to treat sensitive areas (neck, eyelid, nasolabial folds);
- can be combined with many cosmetic procedures.
Disadvantages worth mentioning:
- presence of contraindications;
- high cost;
- 1 session can last at least an hour.
Laser renewal should not be performed within 14 days of chemical peel. Also, the beauty will not undertake the procedure if there is noticeable inflammation in the treated area, during a worsening of dermatitis, psoriasis.
Laser is strictly forbidden during pregnancy, for people suffering from epilepsy, hypertension, diabetes mellitus type 1, malignant neoplasms, mental disorders. Care should be taken in the technique when taking hormonal drugs, psychotropic drugs, drugs that provoke light sensitivity.
During the first hours (sometimes days) after laser exposure, local itching and redness of the skin may occur. In some patients peeling, crusting, and a worsening of herpes disease are provoked. In the absence of proper care, cases of suppuration are known (contact with dirty hands, itching, early use of cosmetics).
Pain and pigmentation are observed in cases of intentional concealment by the patient of information about the medication taken, pathological conditions.
The main prevention of side effects is the use of panthenol-based soothing ointments and creams with spf over 15 units.
Temporary abstinence from steam (sauna, steam bath), antibiotics and hormones, avoidance of aggressive skin care products, sunbathing and sunbathing offer considerable help.
Laser renewal has many benefits. A significant disadvantage for some users is the amount required. How much you need to invest depends on the number of procedures required. A portable device for home use can be an optimal replacement for salon visits. The desired device can be selected according to the descriptions and recommendations of the manufacturers.