With age, facial skin loses its firmness and freshness. And to save the outgoing youth, the fair sex goes to cosmetologists for expensive procedures, and some even use the help of a plastic surgeon to correct the oval of the face. However, other less radical methods can preserve the beauty and freshness. In our article we will show you how to do this using popular methods at home.
Preparation of masks for rejuvenation and tightening of facial skin
One of the first tools used in the fight against aging facial skin are masks made from simple and accessible to all ingredients. Let’s look at the most popular recipes.
- Mask with cucumber- suitable for combination or dry skin. It includes: cucumber pulp puree (skin and seeds should be removed in advance), as well as whipped egg whites. These two ingredients should be mixed and 1 tablespoon added. vegetable oil (preferably olive). This tool will help not only in tightening the skin, but also in whitening age spots on the face. Frequency of use - twice a week for 3 months.
- Masks with white clay. . . To cook it, you need to mix 2 tablespoons. l. white clay (available at the pharmacy), 1 tbsp. l. grape juice and 1 tbsp. crushed wheat germ. Apply the product in an even layer on the neck and face for 20 minutes. Then rinse the skin with warm water and dry the skin with a soft towel with gentle movements.
- Mask with fennel. . . The product has refreshing and toning properties. To prepare it you will need 1 tablespoon of oat flour and 1 tablespoon of finely chopped dill. Next, you need to add 1 tbsp. olive oil and after mixing all the ingredients, apply the product on the skin for about 20 minutes. It is recommended to repeat the procedure once a week and a half.
- Wheat flour masks.Nourishes and tightens facial skin perfectly. Beat 1 egg, add 1 tbsp. salt and 50 g of vegetable oil. Then pour separately 25 gr of wheat flour with 0, 25 l of water and cook the mixture until it thickens. Then pour a cup of cold water into it (this will prevent skin formation as it cools). When the temperature reaches room temperature, drain the water, add to the mass coated with egg butter and beat well until a thick consistency is obtained. The mask should be applied for 20-30 minutes.
Contrast facial cleansing
Rubbing your face with an ice cube or contrast cleanser can also help rejuvenate your skin at home. For this purpose, it is best to use a frozen decoction of medicinal herbs. To prepare it, pour 400 ml of boiling water 2 tablespoons. l. fresh parsley flowers and calendula. After 40 minutes, pour the infusion into molds and place in the refrigerator. Wipe the face with cubes of this liquid every morning.
It is very effective to apply contrast compresses on the skin of the face. In this case, it is advisable to use not ordinary water, but the same decoctions of herbs (wormwood, chamomile, dandelion, etc. ). First apply a hot compress for 2-3 minutes, then a cold compress for a few seconds. Compresses should be changed 5-10 times and this procedure should be done no more than three times a week.
Facial lifting exercises
Lifting gymnastics is another effective remedy for lifting the face. It should be done every day, morning and evening. Before exercise, the skin should be cleansed and hydrated with a cream. A session will take you no more than 30 minutes. To begin the exercise, sit in front of a mirror in a comfortable position. Observing the facial muscles will help you do the exercises correctly.
Perform a brief warm-up first. Take a deep breath and exhale several times. Gently massage the skin with your hands in a circular motion and touch it with your fingertips (this will improve blood circulation). Next, start gymnastics.
Exercises for forehead skin - will help smooth, tighten and relax the skin. Follow these steps:
- Moving away from the hair roots as much as a finger, massage the point in the middle of the forehead for 1 minute. Apply pressure in a circular motion (clockwise). At the same time, the toe pad should point upwards. At the same time, with the middle finger of the second hand, it is necessary to pull the tip of the nose down.
- Then place the fingers of both hands on separate points. Place the middle fingers in the middle of the forehead, place the index fingers even higher, where the frontal bone is located, and attach the ring fingers to the base of the eyebrows. All fingertips should be facing up.
- Now start performing circular massage movements with all the fingers at the same time. In this case, the right hand should go clockwise, and the left - counterclockwise. Do the exercise for 1 minute.
Exercises for the upper eyelids. The skin of the eyelids is very delicate and thin and it is on it that the first wrinkles are created. To prevent such changes, it is necessary:
- Place the three fingers of both hands under the eyebrows. From this point, raise your eyebrows with your fingertips, trying to reach the brow bone line. Hold this position for 10 seconds with your eyes open.
- Next, lower the eyebrows down, opposing the fingers that point the eyebrows up. Stay in this position for 10 seconds.
- Then remove your fingers and relax. The exercise should be repeated 3-4 times.
Exercises for raising the contour of the face. To maintain a beautiful face shape, first of all, you need to occasionally wrap it with an elastic bandage. This can be done at night if such a device does not bother you, or during the day when you are at home.
In terms of exercises, "chewing gum" is very effective:
- Take a deep breath, drawing the maximum amount of air into your mouth, inflate the cheeks. Without releasing the air, start pressing them with your palms. To resist the hands, try to inflate the cheeks as much as possible at the moment.
- Stay in this position for about 15 seconds, then relax.
- Repeat the exercise 4 times.
Facial gymnastics, which consists of pronouncing vowels, gives good results. To do this, stretch your lips forward and expressively pronounce the letters "a", "o" and "y" (10-15 times each).
Remember, a facial lift at home does not give immediate results. To achieve the desired effect, you need regularity and perseverance. However, it is one of the proven and completely harmless methods of facial rejuvenation.