If small wrinkles appear on your face with age, you can soften them at home using anti-aging masks. Such procedures are also suitable for preventing premature aging. After all, anti-aging masks deeply hydrate and nourish the skin, preventing the formation of wrinkles. But it is worthwhile to start using these masks for prevention purposes only after 25 years. For new skin, it is better to choose other formulations. Of course, masks will not help get rid of very deep wrinkles. But with their help, it is really possible to tighten the skin and improve its condition, slowing down the aging process. The main thing is to use proven recipes and perform procedures regularly.
Rules for using anti-aging masks
Often after the age of 25, women begin to notice wrinkles on their faces. Some people show signs of aging earlier, and some later. It depends on several factors:
- Nutrition.To keep your skin smooth, you need to monitor your diet. The diet should be balanced. It should include fruits, vegetables and nuts. You should also consume fiber, which helps cleanse the digestive system.
- Physical activity.Sport plays an important role in preserving skin youth. Classes allow you to improve blood circulation and the condition of the body as a whole.
- Exposure to ultraviolet radiation. When the sun is active, be sure to use sunscreen. After all, ultraviolet light dries and ages the skin. For the same reason, you should not abuse your visit to the solarium.
- Water balance.Adequate water intake is essential for skin elasticity and firmness. It is recommended to drink at least 1. 5 liters during the day. Moreover, no drunken liquid is counted, but only pure water.
- Having bad habits. . . Smoking and drinking alcohol regularly accelerate the aging process of the skin. Under the influence of addictions, it dries and wrinkles much faster.
If you start taking care of your skin when you are young, you can keep it strong and smooth for years to come.
It is worth using anti-aging masks only after 23-25 years. After all, young skin does not need them. Also contraindications to the use of anti-aging mixtures are:
- dermatological diseases;
- open wounds on the skin;
- a large number of active inflammations on the face;
- allergy to individual ingredients of the mixture.
The composition for aging skin should be chosen depending on the type of dermis. For oils and problems, you can use products that have astringent and astringent properties. Then it will be possible not only to smooth wrinkles, but also to narrow the pores.
If the skin is dry and sensitive, it is better to add light oils or fatty sour cream to the composition.
10 main recipes
Simple daily treatments that you can do at home help soften wrinkles and prolong skin youth. The most effective are anti-aging masks with natural ingredients useful for skin aging. They can be easily made at home with your own hands.
Below is a list of the 10 most effective popular recipes.
Cosmetic clay has a beneficial effect on skin aging. You can find different types of this product at the pharmacy. White, blue, pink or red clay works best for wrinkles. They contain various trace elements and minerals that improve blood circulation and tighten the skin.
- take a small amount of selected clay;
- dilute with distilled or boiled water to the consistency of sour cream.
The prepared clay is applied to the face for 15-20 minutes. . . Under no circumstances should it dry out, this will lead to tightness and dryness of the skin, which will only worsen the situation.
To avoid this, you need to apply the mask in a thick layer. If it starts to dry out too quickly, you can spray a little water on the face.
Do not use metal tools to prepare the mask, as this will lead to a chemical reaction and a decrease in the useful properties of the clay.
If the skin is dry, you can add 1 tablespoon of sour cream or olive oil to the composition.
The best fruit for rejuvenation is avocado. Its pulp contributes to deep hydration, nourishes the skin and, as a result, smoothes wrinkles.
To make an avocado mask, you will need:
- peel the fruit, remove the bone from it;
- cut it in half and make mashed potatoes in half;
- add 1 tablespoon of honey and lemon juice to the pulp.
The exposure time of the mask is 15-20 minutes. Despite the fact that its consistency is oily, it suits all skin types, including oil.
Protein and honey
You can soften wrinkles with a mask of eggs, honey and sour cream. You should:
- separate the white from the yellow and beat it;
- add 1 teaspoon of honey and sour cream;
- mix the makeup and apply on face;
- wait 15 minutes and rinse the mixture with warm water.
This mask should not be done too often. It will be enough once a week, as the protein can tighten and dry the skin.
Regular use of an anti-aging aloe vera mask can give a tremendous effect. After all, the juice of this plant deeply hydrates the skin and increases the production of collagen and elastin.
- take 1 tablespoon of aloe juice taken from the cut leaves;
- you can use a pharmacy medicine;
- mix the liquid with 1 tablespoon of honey;
- pour 1 teaspoon of olive oil;
- if possible, it is advisable to add a few drops of vitamins A and E in liquid form.
The mask is applied on the face for half an hour, then washed off with cold water.
If plant juice is used, it is worth breaking the aloe leaf a week before the procedure. Cover with thick paper and place in the refrigerator. This will help increase the concentration of nutrients in the juice.
You can improve skin tone and elasticity with the help of cocoa powder. This drug improves blood circulation to the cells, promoting their renewal.
To prepare a mask with cocoa, you need:
- mix in a ratio of 2 with 1 cocoa powder and egg yolk;
- add 1 tablespoon apricot kernel oil;
- beat all the ingredients until smooth.
This mask is applied to the face for at least 20 minutes so that the makeup has time to take effect. You can repeat the procedure quite often - 2-3 times a week.
For aging and problem skin, a mask with sea oil will be a convenient option.
- peel a small fresh cucumber;
- grind it in a blender until smooth;
- add 1 tablespoon wheat flour and sea buckthorn oil;
- to be completely stirred.
The mixture is applied on the face for 20-25 minutes. After this time, you should wash yourself with cold water.
If you do this mask regularly, the skin will become smooth, fresh and supple.
Yeast containing B vitamins contributes to the renewal and regeneration of skin cells.
Recipe for a yeast mask for rejuvenation:
- mix 1 tablespoon yeast and sour cream;
- add a teaspoon of flaxseed oil and the same amount of honey;
- to be completely stirred;
- pour water into a clean pan and heat to produce steam;
- place the container with the mixture in a pan and turn off the heat.
After that, you have to wait for the yeast to ferment. This will occur when bubbles appear on the surface, or the composition begins to increase in volume.
The fermented mask should be cooled to room temperature and applied to the face. After 10-15 minutes it is washed off with water.
Gelatin has similar properties. Quite easy enough to prepare a mask with this ingredient. You only need:
- pour the gelatin with water, following the instructions on the package;
- place the pot on the stove and heat the composition so that it becomes hot but does not boil (about 70 degrees);
- turn off the heat and wait until the gelatin becomes warm so that it can be applied to the skin;
- leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes.
If the mixture starts to dry out earlier, it should be washed. Therefore, it is better to spread the makeup on the face with a thick layer.
A cottage cheese mask gives a good effect for skin rejuvenation.
- cook 2 tablespoons cottage cheese until smooth;
- add 1 tablespoon of warm liquid honey and 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice;
- beat the egg yolk in a separate bowl and pour into the mixture;
- drip a little olive oil.
Apply the mask for 20-30 minutes. Then rinse with water.
To refresh aged skin and restore elasticity in it, you can use a strawberry mask. These berries contain fruit acids, so this procedure has a peel effect.
- take some berries, wash them and cook them with a spoon to make mashed potatoes;
- add a little yogurt and mix everything until smooth;
- spread the mask on the face and leave for 15-25 minutes;
- then rinse with clean water.
To notice the rejuvenating effect of the masks, you should do them regularly after the signs of skin aging begin to appear. It is not recommended to use such formulations earlier than 25 years.
If the face already has wrinkles, it is worth performing the procedures 2-3 times a week. For prophylaxis, masks are applied weekly.